Stereo Tool v9.63 (x64) Multilingual Portable
Stereo Tool v9.63 (x64) Multilingual Portable | 20 Mb
Languages: English, , Čeština, Nederlands, Français, Deutsch, Magyar, Español, Română, , Português
Stereo tool is a software-based audio processor which offers outstanding audio quality and comes with many unique features. It is used by over 1500 FM stations ranging from small local stations to 50-100 kW stations and nation-wide networks with dozens of transmitters, thousands of streaming stations and many DAB+, HD, AM and TV stations. It can be used for both live and file based processing.
FM TRANSMITTER FEATURES
– Stereo Tool can generate an MPX signal, including stereo and RDS data, which can be sent to the FM transmitter using a good quality 192 kHz capable sound card. No separate hardware stereo coder or hardware RDS encoder is needed.
– Repairs clipped audio
– Removes distortion, restores dynamics
– Also used by police forensics labs
– Improves the sound of MPEG2/MP3 style lossy compressed files
– Removes unwanted constant sounds, such as a 50/60 Hz hum from bad cables
– Non-compressing spectrum equalization
– Wideband AGC
– Two multiband compressors, 2-9 bands
– Wideband compressor
– Low level boost for classical music
– Choice of multiple stereo wideners
LOUD & CLEAN!
– Upto 140% audio level at 100% modulation
– Gives 2-3 dB extra headroom for highs
– Be the loudest and cleanest station on the dial!
– Controls RF bandwidth to avoid reception problems
– Compatible with all receivers
– Stations report upto 30 km bigger reception area
STEREO / RDS
– Built-in stereo and RDS encoder
– RT+ and remote control support
– Made in NSIS
– This portable release supported Win7, Win8/8.1, Win10 (64-bit ONLY)
If Links are broken, PM me! Files will be reuploaded ASAP 🙂
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)