MatchWare MindView v8.0 Build 24346 (x64) Multilingual
MatchWare MindView v8.0 Build 24346 (x64) Multilingual | 349 MB Language: Multilanguage
Since 1998 MindView has helped over five million users turn ideas into reality with our ever-evolving mind mapping software. With the powerful MS Office integration, comprehensive project management features and collaboration options MindView has become the industry leader in mind mapping software.
Brainstorm and Present with MindView
Improve your meetings by utilizing the Mind Mapping technique. Use Mind Maps to easily capture ideas and concepts, attach unlimited number of documents, link to SharePoint, Google Drive, Dropbox etc. Go beyond PowerPoint presentations by illustrating concepts and strategies using mind maps. Mind Maps make ideas easier to understand and overview for both clients and colleagues.
Using Mind Maps will increase your productivity.
The professionally designed Word, PowerPoint and Excel templates allow you to export your mind-maps into a polished document with just a single click. All without having to re-write any information.
Using Mind Mapping for Project Management
According to a study from the MindMappingSoftwareBlog.com, 75% of mind mapping users are using mind maps for project management at all levels. Whether you are looking to create a simple to do list, a project timeline, a Work Breakdown Structure, or a Gantt Chart, MindView has got you covered.
Team Collaboration with MindView Drive
MindView Drive allows you to store files in the cloud, share files and collaborate in real time on files. Whether you’re working remotely on a project or a student that needs to continue working on files from home, MindView Drive has you covered.
– Store and access your files anywhere
– Share documents
– Real-Time Multi-User Editing
– Control User Access
Have you ever had issues with overviewing and handling big mind maps? How about overviewing multiple projects? MindView can create sub-maps by detaching branches and their sub-branches in different tabs, similar to the sheets of an Excel workbook. The main tab will still illustrate the entire mind map making it the master tab.
Calculation and Data
Lets keep it simple. Basically, we built a mini version of Excel in MindView. You can add numbers and equations on branches and roll-up data to the root. Export to Excel to impress your accounting department or visualize your yearly budget on a mind map.
When gathering research information to your mind map you can use the Capture tool to snip text and images from websites and documents. The capture tool will even cite the source and transfer that information to your bibliography.
Do you wake up late? Do you have overdue tasks? You are not alone With MindView conditional formatting you can have your alarm go off before your boss figures out your tasks are overdue. You know, if its this then that. You are welcome.
Having problem communicating your project plan to stakeholders? Need a better overview of your project plan? MindViews Project Reports has all kinds of reports from resource management, task management, and baselining reports.
It is now possible to use the Dictate feature within MindView to dictate text into either branch or text notes. Simply go through the Speech Recognition in Windows to optimize your speaking and start sweet talking MindView
– It is now possible to share online documents from within the Manage Files dialog of the Backstage view.
– Administrators can now prevent access to MindView Drive and MindView Online for all users via the Accounts page.
– Login details are now saved as expected in all circumstances.
– Sharing a local document from the Backstage view now follows the same procedure as sharing it from the Ribbon.
– The progress dialog when saving to MindView Drive is now showing progress as expected.
– Deleting a branch with a bookmark now also deletes the bookmark itself.
– Going to a hidden bookmark now forces the view to show the bookmarked branch.
– The Resources dialog in MindView Options has been updated.
– A number of other enhancements and bug fixes have been made.
– Windows 7 SP1, 8, 10 (64-bit)
– 400 MB disk space
– Product Languages: English, French, German, Danish.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)