Aescripts BRAW Studio v2.3.0 for After Effects (WIN)
Requirement: Adobe AE | File size: 47 MB
Adobe CC (After Effects, Premiere Pro and Media Encoder) native Blackmagic RAW (.braw) importer, with advanced Premiere Pro features in our BRAW Studio Panel as well as customizable RAW Settings with our Layer Settings After Effects filter
– The missing piece in your Blackmagic workflow
– Adobe Premiere Pro : Import and edit your .BRAW footages directly and natively with BRAW Studio !
– BRAW Studio Panel will also help your daily workflow with awesome features such as : Source Settings Panel, Sequence .XML Export, Timecode correction etc.
– Adobe Media Encoder : re-encode and create proxies for your .braw
– Adobe After Effects : import your .BRAW and access all RAW params directly in AE interface and see the grading in live with our BRAW Studio Layer Settings filter
– BRAW Studio doesn’t import .dng files
– Access the same RAW color parameters from DaVinci Resolve and Load / Save them thanks to .sidecar files. Using the official Blackmagic Color Science and Blackmagic RAW SDK
– Brand new Source Settings Panel to modify your RAW params in a docked panel, compatible with batch operations on your selection of .BRAW clips !
– Premiere Pro Panel to import your .braw metadata in the Project Panel, fix timecodes
– Custom A/B to quickly compare your different RAW Parameters set
– 20 Global Presets to store your RAW Params accross Projects and Premiere Pro / After Effects
– BRAW Studio is constantly updated with Blackmagic latest features : new cameras supported (Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K and 6K, URSA Mini Pro G2), new RAW params added (color spaces, gammas, highlight recovery, embedded LUT), bug fixes, new features etc.
– Our latest update includes a brand new Source Settings Panel, try it out !
– All updates for the same versionare free ! See our Changelog. You can update the same way you installed BRAW Studio.
2.3.0 (Current version) – Mar 18, 2021
* New Features :
– PrPro Panel "Trim BRAW" button in the Source Settings Tab : you can now trim a selected .BRAW file, creating a new file without unused frames while keeping the exact same metadata and the same original frames, very fast and without any re-encoding. In/Out points for the trim are taken from the Mark In / Mark Out bounds set in the Source Monitor of the Source clip from the Project Panel.
Current Settings are exported in a .sidecar next to the .BRAW file. If you need more .BRAW Trimming feature we have another product called PlumePack for that purpose, check it out here
– Preset Manager popup : new button to open the Global Presets folder, so it makes it easy to transfer your presets by copying around the presets you want !
* Official Blackmagic RAW Player and Thumbnails (Windows Explorer / macOS Finder) from Blackmagic Designcannot be installed anymore from our installer, but they can be downloaded and installed easily from the BRAW Studio PrPro Panel, ToolBox tab
* PrPro Panel bugs fixes for PrPro versions before 12.1 (CC 2018.1)
* PrPro Panel ToolBox tab design improved
* Convert BMD Project internal improvements
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)