Adobe Media Encoder CC 2021 18.104.22.168 by m0nkrus
x64 | File Size: 1.03 GB
Media Encoder CC. Your go-to application for all media processing. Ingest, transcode, create proxies, and output any format you can imagine. This powerful media management tool allows you to work with media in a unified way across applications. Tight integration with Adobe Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, and other applications provides a seamless media processing workflow.
– Support for 8K H.264 export
– Export XAVC QFHD Long GOP 4:2:2 formats
– Hardware-accelerated HEVC encoding on Windows 10 with 7th Generation (or later) Intel Core processors and Intel Graphics enabled
– Improved RED camera format decoding
– Improved Sony RAW/X-OCN camera format decoding
– Hardware-accelerated H.264 encoding on Windows 10 with 6th Generation (or later) Intel Core processors and Intel Graphics enabled
– Hardware-accelerated H.264 and HEVC encoding on Mac OS 10.13 systems with supported hardware
– Support for importing Canon C200 camera formats
– Support for importing Sony Venice camera formats
– RED camera Image Processing Pipeline PP2 support
– Destination Publishing support for new Twitter 280-character limit
– Channel selection when publishing to YouTube and Vimeo
– Playlist selection when publishing to YouTube
– Page selection when publishing to Facebook
– Add custom titles when publishing to YouTube, Facebook, or Vimeo
– Add custom video thumbnails when publishing to YouTube
– Notification for missing items in queue before encoding
– H.264 adaptive bitrate presets automatically choose best output bitrate based on source frame size and frame rate
– Animated GIF export on macOS and Windows
– Time Tuner effect improvements
– Newly optimized list of H.264 presets
– Format support for RF64 WAV Decode/Encode, decode for Sony X-OCN, and QuickTime DNx Smart Rendering
– Warning when importing non-native QuickTime sources
– Timecode modification for 720p 59.94 media
– Destination Publishing to Adobe Stock Contributor
– Adobe Team Projects support
– Support for Color Profiles from After Effects sources
– Automatically relinked assets when importing a sequence
– Option to maintain playback in Premiere Pro while rendering in Media Encoder
– Streamlined bit depth and alpha channel settings (QuickTime only)
– Export support for ambisonic audio (H.264 only)
– Support for Hybrid LOG Gamma (HLG)
– Support for HDR in HEVC (H.265) export Export support for Panasonic AVC-Long GOP Op1b
– Processor: Intel 6thGen or newer CPU
– Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), version 1703 or later (required)
– RAM: 16 GB of RAM
– Hard disk space: 4GB of available hard-disk space; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
– Monitor resolution: 1920 x 1080 or greater display resolution
– GPU: Adobe-recommended GPU card for GPU-accelerated performance (see Premiere Pro System Requirements)
– Ethernet: 10 Gigabit ethernet for 4K shared network workflows (1Gb for HD-only)
List of changes made:
The assembly is based on the Adobe standalone installer version 22.214.171.1240, which is not available to the general public.
From the installer, with the exception of the required minimum, the Adobe Desktop Common module was cut, which is installed by the original installer without fail.
The Adobe Creative Cloud module has been completely cut from the installer, which must be installed by the original installer.
The installer provides a choice of the installation path and the language of the program interface, as well as the ability to launch the program immediately after the installation is complete.
Unlocked the ability to install the program on Windows 10 minor versions.
Added Adobe CoreSync helper version 126.96.36.199.
Disabled spyware module Log Transport Application.
The program has already been treated. Can be used immediately after installation.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)